HEAD OF SOURCING & PROCUREMENT SPAIN
OPERACIONES · Barcelona Remoto flexible
Take a relevant role in the key company results, negotiating and implementing sourcing and procurement policies.
Our client is looking for an experienced professional to lead the Sourcing & Procurement function for its operations in Spain.
The Sourcing & Procurement Manager is responsible for managing the commercial negotiations, executing the procurement strategy at a local country level and delivering high quality procurement services either through internal resources or via a Business Process Outsourcing partner
· Manage customer relationship, take accountability for delivery of procurement services.
· Build strong relationships with business stakeholders and vendors/suppliers to ensure internal customers are satisfied with sourcing services and deals.
· Contribute to design local initiatives, leading and executing the implementation.
· Lead key parts of substantial sourcing deals and negotiate directly with suppliers, or lead operational procurement teams at a local level, to ensure the business receives value for money and the right levels or service.
· Responsible for defining the procurement strategy for the function, aligning to customer needs and own the responsibility for its execution.
· Challenge the business and identify opportunities for improving business performance with a focus on end user experience and cost efficiency
· Responsible to ensure initiatives are properly resourced and have clear businesses cases
· Provide people leadership to drive talent and engagement.
· Ensures local compliance procurement policy and monitor non-compliance issues.
· Responsible for ensuring ethical relationships.
Minimum 10 years in a related field, 5 as a Procurement Manager and team leadership
· Master’s degree or equivalent
· Proficiency in English and Spanish.
· People management and leadership.
· Relationship management
· Change Management
· Commercial and financial acumen
· Analytical skills
· Operational Service Excellence
· Sourcing & Negotiating
· Problem solving