Our client is an important high-tech engineering company for the energy industry and scientific institutions, developing state-of-the-art systems in Space, Aerospace, Energy and Scientific facilities industries.
We are looking for Plant System Control Engineers who will be responsible for providing on site (near Aix de Provence, France) technical support in the follow-up of contracts and activities for the Plant System Instrumentation and Control (I&C) whole procurement process. In particular, he/she will perform his/her activities instrumentation and control of one or more of the following areas:
- Electrical distribution
- Industrial Plant Systems (Buildings/ I&C)
- Nuclear plants
To note that the working environment and the tasks to be performed offer the opportunity to contribute to the development of a large international project, and to learn from the different plant systems/technologies to be implemented at the plant the Francie.
The role includes on-site coordination for the deployment, commissioning and maintenance at the plant en Aix de Provence of projects developed in headquarters in Barcelona. The successful candidate will integrate a growing team of local engineers.
· Identify Infrastructure & Communication requirements
· Trace of the requirements through the development process
· Review documentation provided by supplier
· Proactively participate in technical meetings
· Follow-up of construction phase
· Dialogue locally with the customer
· Create detailed work planning of local resources
Senior engineer Master or equivalent degree in one or more of the following fields: Electronics, Automation, Control Systems, Signal Processing, Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics, Electro-mechanics.
· Experience in development of industrial plant system and/or complex distributed architectures systems based on Siemens PLC technology
· Experience in designing, installing, and commissioning of control systems.
· Proven experience in Occupational Safety Systems and/or Personnel Safety Systems and/or reliability and Safety engineering
· High level of English and valuable French
· Willing to move and work in France, near Aix do Provence
. Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment
· Oriented to internal and external customer
· Proactivity and initiative
· Communication, negotiation, and influence skills
· Analysis capacity