At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives -- and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most -- their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO's give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, and Australia.
Our core values - Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork - reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
Sales Executives drive company revenue through end to end sales, seeking opportunities to provide prospective clients a cloud-based travel and expense solution built to humanize the workplace. Using internal prospects, as well as proactive sourcing strategies, Sales Executives will be responsible for building a strong pipeline. Sales Executives, MM will focus on attracting small business leads, approximately 401 to 2,500 in size. Through a defined sales process and partnership with key sales leaders, Sales Executives, Mid Market will strive to meet and exceed quarterly sales goals.
What you'll do:
- Prospect new Mid-Market Business opportunities from pool of targeted leads as well as develop new leads from individual prospecting efforts (from qualifying to negotiating and closing)
- Articulate the company's service, benefits, and processes to potential clients through all outlets (phone, online, and in-person)
- Work both inbound and outbound leads to generate a robust pipeline of businesses
- Effectively demonstrate Emburse's solutions with strong presentation skills
- Effectively lead sales opportunities throughout the entire sales process
- Collaborate with sales management on sales opportunities and obstacles
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Position yourself to understand the business needs of a mid-size business
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets according to sales plan
- Meet minimum KPI’s to include calls, e-mails and opportunities generated on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and articulate market feedback to management
- Monthly Quota: 39,166
- Annual Quota: 470,000
What we're looking for:
- High School diploma or GED
- Equivalent years of experience may substitute
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience selling financial SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of travel and expense management industry highly preferred
- Strong prospecting skills
- Ability to set, manage and document agreed outcomes of successful meetings
- Keen curiosity about businesses, how they work and specifically AP/Finance/Expense operations
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, including one on one, small virtual setting and in front of a larger group
- Ability to analyze AP/Expense processes to determine the best solution fit
- Technology skills and the proven ability to use email, Zoom, SFDC, other sales tools as needed to increase sales efficiency
- Comfort professionally pushing back on and negotiating with customer to drive a better deal/outcome for Emburse
- Ability to work with internal and external partners to a mutually agreed outcome
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.