Sector: Software Educación
WIRIS has 20 years of experience. We are a team of about 50 people with offices in Barcelona and California —mostly mathematicians and software engineers with quite high profiles in our engineering team— doing what we like while contributing to the educational field.
Reporting to the CEO, Chief Sales Officer is responsible for directing all sales activities within the company and ensuring the company’s sales growth year on year identifying and developing business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company.
CSO leads sales and client-relationship management, oversee a sales staff and direct day-to-day operations. CSO provides quotas and guide the sales staff to meet those projections, writes proposals and plans, and guides long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
▪ Provide strategic input to setting and maintaining sales targets and new business development opportunities for international Sales.
▪ Work with marketing, product and research department on sales planning and pricing strategies growth and revenue forecasting.
▪ Manage the Sales Team (placed in Spain and California) to formulate sales goals and competitive advantage strategies in order to achieve/surpass revenue targets.
▪ Oversee entire sales department and ensure employees work and sell with integrity and uphold company standards.
▪ Clearly communicate expectations of performance and establish and maintain a professional and motivated staff through Company’s performance management process.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a sales team, including experience in strategic planning and direct responsibility for growing revenue in our industry.
- Bachelor's Degree as minimum required.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
- Advanced level of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem-solving.
- Team player attitude.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.