Location: Milano, Italy
Our client is a multinational software company that enables organizations and their employees an improved control of their expenses and the discovery of new savings opportunities. They integrate the expense management process into a single, paperless workflow, eliminating the need for manual tasks and preventing fraud.
As part of an american group, with HQ in Los Angeles, they are the second worldwide expense management solutions group.
Due to the growth in Europe we are looking for 2 SALES EXECUTIVES located in Milano (Italy).
A Sales Executive deals with the strategic accounts, creates long-term relationships with customers and maximize business opportunities of each customer.
- The SE is a logo hunter.
- He/she gathers information about competitors and future customers to take advantage of the opportunities in the market and make these accounts to trust the company.
- Collaborates in the strategy to generate leads and manages the opportunities generated: presentation of the proposal, demos, commercial proposals, monitoring and closing.
- Look for business opportunities, market prospecting, brand development.
- Identify those key people of each account and develop good relationships with them.
- He/she has the skills to maximize the benefit for the customer and for the company.
- Adds value to the accounts through his activity and differs from the competitors making customers bet on the company.
- Empathize and understand customers needs and communicate effectively with them.
- Deals with the situations between the customer and the company keeping from a breaking off.
- Always has a proactive and positive attitude, being able to motivate and make the relationship work.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling SOFTWARE to Medium-sized companies in the market (AVG: 50k/deal)
- Experienced speech at C-level (CEO, CIO, CRO, CFO, CPO..)
- Knowledge of computer science, databases, ERPs, etc. at functional level and interlocution with technical profiles.
- Being native Italian and fluent in spoken and written English is a must. Spanish would be nice to have.
- Ability to lead internally generated business processes and the existing portfolio.
- Great capacity for negotiation, analysis and results orientation.
- Teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills and empathy.